FrenchBreadPizzaFrenchBreadPizza

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

The pain...

Hey, here's a fun fact! At about 335 deaths, you put your fist through the monitor! Nice game man, but definitely not one for the easily frustrated. I'd normally say make another, but in this case...yeah. Probably best you don't.

> - RhythmBlaster V2 > - RhythmBlaster V2

Amazing

It's rare for me to actually be...not lazy enough to write a review, but this was amazing. Perfect, addicting gameplay that really gets more challenging as it goes forward. It's hard to find any flaws, but I did find that if the background was white when I hit the next level, the song name (written in white) can't be seen at the start of the next. But that's just nitpicking, this was an amazing game with much more replay value than I usually find here on NG. I'm sure you're going to have much more than 259 fans.

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Just straight up great

You know, usually I'd use this time to express concerns, areas of improvement, etc...but as far as I played, this was perfect. I see a breakthrough artist here...welcome to Newgrounds.

Windows HIV Windows HIV

OMFG CROCODILE!

Best flash Windows sim I came across. 5/5, well done.

Snakes On A Plane - game Snakes On A Plane - game

Wait...

How the motherfucking...fuck did I get a score of negative 96?

snakes killed: 84 ~~~ snakes missed: 3 ~~~ accuracy: 4200% ~~~ Biggest combo: 0 hits ~~~ time spent pwning snakes: 93 seconds

Your score: -96 (OMFG!!! Were you aiming for the lowest score?? this game isn't even designed to go negative...)

You've killed my self esteem. I hope your happy.

8/10

meneerken-retteketet responds:

accuracy 4200%? no shit

Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@ Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@

I see this when I sleep

I can't help but think they when a basket full of kittens explodes, it looks something like this. That, my friends, is a good thing.

(Anyone But) GW (Anyone But) GW

So many reviews...

So many reviews have a political bias. Republicans will hate this. Democrats will love this. So let me give you a point of view that's non-partisan.

This sucks. By every definition. No sound. No humor. Even that faint little level of interactivity dies out toward the end. You have chosen to show your closed mindedness by letting there only be anti-Bush options in the final "questions".

In general, this was a waste of my time and I'm disgusted. 0/5.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Best Flash Game I've Ever Played

I've played quite a few games here at Newgrounds, but this is by far the best. You've got an amazing amount of talent, my friend. And this is the first flash at this site I have ever rated 5/5. Well done, I have myself a new addiction!