FrenchBreadPizzaFrenchBreadPizza

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Encore!

Maybe it's because I just got home from seeing this movie. But it was a pretty accurate recap! 5/5

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Star x10

10/10 just for the easter egg #1. Also there's a wrestler chick now named Awesome Kong. Thought I'd throw that irony out there.

Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

Welcome Back

Awesome to see the series again. Celes is out.

Hell-Fire responds:

Celes

Thanks mate XD

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Amazing work

I'd give this 10/10 for the credits alone. Solid flash.

Connect Two Connect Two

Classic

Just like all other forms of media, flash animation has been going down the hole. The highest rated flashes out there usually involve some video game character, fart jokes, and other immature pointlessness.

Well, aight, nothing wrong with all that every now and then. But anyway my point is, very rarely do people do what's truly great, and stick to what gets cheap laughs. This was an amazing break from that trend. And a refreshing one at that.

It's nice to see a strong message get a simple treatment, and be conveyed as clear as other common methods. But no matter what other big words I can think of, this just rocks. Keep up the awesomeness.

StupidDream responds:

I've never been good with big words either. Sucks, but maybe I should have paid attention in school.

Yeah, I wish too that sometimes there was some difference in the highest rated content, that not all of them focused on the same gore and crude humor and whatever, but then again millions of users can't be wrong right?

Thanks for enjoying the movie.

Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A

TB

I was looking forward to this after seeing the first when it came out. And when I first saw the dog at the beginning, I recognized that as the dog from Arthur's other animation, Bones. One of my true favorites.

Anyway there's nothing else I can say that hasn't already been said. Animation and production is true pro, TB's voice is still weak and should be changed all together. But I'm gonna 5/5 this anyway because it's still one of the best things I've seen this year on NG.

Valentine's Day Collab Valentine's Day Collab

Amazing

Without a doubt, an amazing rendition of My Girl. Continue the great work, KK.

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

Fun.

That was fun. I mean seriously, there's been a lot of flash I've seen that's funny, entertaining, but this one was somehow fun to watch. Brilliant work, Cuboy.

J.I.M. J.I.M.

Amazing

The most essential thing I can say about you is...you are a breath of fresh air. It's nice to see an animation that's entirely original and unique, not based off of some fad or sprite animation or whatever. And this is the first time in a long, long while I laughed this hard at a flash. Very unique, original humor, actually sort of reminds me of Rocky & Bullwinkle...but more F words. And that's a good thing. Oh and bonus points for Barry Scott...you better have Billy Mays in the sequel!

Life Begins to Suck at 40 Life Begins to Suck at 40

Not bad

Not bad...just watch out for those Ziggy lawsuits.